Nandina meaning and origin
Nandina is celebrated on October 5th.
View middle names that goes with Nandina like Izia,Names that rhyme with Nandina
Popularity of Nandina
Nandina is a familiar baby name in India. According to our research, over 100 babies have been named Nandina globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Nandina?
You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are always open to experience something new. People admire your spirit. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. Help them improve instead of judging. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Nandina
- Kéven came from Anglo-Saxon, meaning of Kéven is "Plant"
- Nimrah - Unwonted girl name Nimrah means "Clean or Pure"
- Vusala - The girl name Vusala is used specifically in Azerbaijani, Vusala means "Meeting" has origin in Azerbaijani
- Patavya - Unisex name Patavya means "Laxmi or Goddess Durga" is used primarily in Hindi and Hindi
- Eole means God of the Winds
Namesakes of Nandina
We could not find any notable namesake.