Dovydas meaning and origin
Boy name Dovydas is mostly used in Lithuanian which originated from Hebrew, meaning of Dovydas is "Beloved".
View middle names that goes with Dovydas like Obry,Names that rhyme with Dovydas
Popularity of Dovydas
In England and Wales, Dovydas is a unique name where it has been in use since 2005 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2012, it ranked 1021st when 27 boys were named Dovydas. Over 194 babies in England and Wales have been named Dovydas. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, in use since 2002, peaked in 2009 when it ranked 337th. Also, Dovydas is a familiar name in Lithuania. At least, 900 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Dovydas in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Dovydas?
You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. Everyone admires the courage you have to do the things you want in life, and reject everything that's not in your favor. Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself. People hate your inconsistency and need for adrenaline every time things get too good to be true.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Dovydas
- Limor - The curious girl name Limor is used mainly in Hebrew has its origin in Hebrew, Limor means "To Exchange"
- Chayla - Offbeat Chayla is originated from Hebrew is mostly used in Telugu and Sanskrit and is given to baby girls, Chayla means "Fairy"
- Leja - Used particulary in Danish, Norwegian and Faroese recent and outlandish, Leja means "Wild Cow or Weary,Tired". Its origin is in Hebrew is used for both boys and girls
- Issachar - Meaning of Issachar is Issachar is used prevalently in English aimed at baby boys has origin in Hebrew
- Libi means My Heart used for baby girls which is used in Yiddish and English is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Dovydas
We could not find any notable namesake.