Issachar meaning and origin
Curious boy name Issachar is used dominantly in English. It is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Issachar is "Issachar". Issachar is a form of biblical Isachar. Of Hebrew origin, Queer Isachar, Isachar means "Issachar" is substantially used in German.
Variants of IssacharNames that rhyme with Issachar
Popularity of Issachar
Issachar is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1976 and peaked in 1976 when it ranked 5583rd. As per our evaluation, over 400 people has been named Issachar globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Issachar
You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. Leave your sense of morality for another life. You are a spiritual person who tends to focus on personal growth and development more than career and material things. Your inner peace is responsible for your success on both personal and professional level. Although you are not walking that path right now, you have a plan on letting everything go and follow your heart for once in your life.
Other names similar to Issachar, for name hunters
- Giana - The prevalent girl name Giana is used in English and Italian which came from Hebrew, meaning of Giana is "Yahweh is Gracious"
- Ijob - Ijob's meaning is Where is My God, Hated or Of Which Arouses His Enmity is used as a baby boy name has its roots in Hebrew is dominantly used in German
- Danousek - Meaning of Danousek is God is My Judge God has Judged, Judge and God and My Judge is the Lord is a boy name. It is rooted from Hebrew is used dominantly in Czech. Danousek is short version of Daniel.
- Jazael - New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Hebrew Jazael means "Perceives God" is aimed at boys
- Samzun mainly is used in Breton, meaning of Samzun is "Sun" aimed at boys has its origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Issachar
- Issachar Jacox Roberts, Southern Baptist missionary in Qing China notable for being
- Issachar Berend Lehmann, Jewish-German banker, merchant