Libi meaning and origin
Principally used in Hebrew, Yiddish and English recent and far-out, Libi means "My Heart" which originated from Hebrew is a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Libi
Popularity of Libi
Libi is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2000. Libi is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Taiwan, Ivory Coast and China. According to our estimate, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Libi around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Libi
You don't want to bother people with your problems and pass negative energy. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. Learn what makes you happy. Once you focus on yourself, you will gain your inner peace back. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is.
You would love these names similar to Libi
- Naomie means Sweet or Graceful used for baby girls and of Hebrew origin is especially used in French and English
- Devorah - Unorthodox Devorahs origin is Hebrew is a baby girl name, meaning of Devorah is "Hebrew, Bee and To Speak Kind Words". Devorah is resulted from Deborah.
- Joanann - Origin of Unconventional Joanann is in Hebrew language bestowed upon girls which is used mainly in English, meaning of Joanann is "God's Gracious Gift and God is Gracious". Joanann is effeminate variation of Joan.
- Thomassin - The Thomassin came from Hebrew, Thomassin means "Twin"
- Elyza - Unfamiliar Elyza has its origin in Hebrew language bestowed upon baby girls used in English, Elyza means "God of Plenty or My God is Bountiful"
Namesakes of Libi
- Libia Abihaid in María la del Barrio as Actress