Dunlea meaning and origin
English name Dunlea is used as a baby boy name. Dunlea is variation of Dunley. Dunley's meaning is Meadow with the Hill, Hilly Meadow and From the Hill Meadow has origin in English is used prevalently in English.
Variants of DunleaNames that rhyme with Dunlea
Popularity of Dunlea
Dunlea is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Dunlea
You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Dunlea
- Danvin means Friend or Lord Shiva is largely used in English and Hindi is aimed at baby boys
- Heller - Offbeat Heller has its origin in Old English is a gender insensitive name, Heller means "Dweller By a Hill"
- Hazlit - Boy name Hazlit means "From the Hazel Tree Land, Hazel-Tree Land and From the Headland with the Hazel Trees" is of English origin. Hazlit is resulted from Haslett.
- British - Of English origin, Unwonted British bestowed upon both sexes, British means "From Britain"
- Bling - Girl name Bling has its origin in English, meaning of Bling is "Bright Guardian and River". Bling is resulted from Diamond.
Namesakes of Dunlea
We could not find any notable namesake.