Case name meaning
On This Page
What does Case mean?
Case means Bringer of Peace, Box or Casey used for baby boys has its origin in Celtic, Slavonic and Latin is used mostly in Irish and English.
Is Case a suitable baby name?
Case is a suitable name for a baby boy. Its origin is British and it means "case-maker", indicating someone who makes boxes and holders. It has a strong and confident sound that carries with it the image of strength and reliability.
It is quite uncommon, giving the bearer an air of uniqueness, while still sounding friendly and inviting. In addition, its two-letter syllable structure makes it easy to pronounce and spell out, making it ideal for children who are learning to write their names.
How do I pronounce Case?
Two syllabled Case is pronounced as kay-s.
Variants of Case
Middle Names for Case
Siam, Yuel, Axle, Jdyn, Noham, Kysen, view more middle names that goes with CaseNames that rhyme with Case
How popular is the name Case?
Case is a popular in United States where over 6957 new-borns have been given the name since 1959. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 2014, 620 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 467th position.
Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 1 times Case is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. Also, Case is a familiar name in Canada and Israel.
According to our evaluation, over 6000 babies have been named Case globally.
Numerological analysis of Case
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love.
Other names similar to Case
- Brody - Noteworthy Brody mostly is used in English and Irish, meaning of Brody is "Ditch" has its origin in Celtic and English is given to both sexes
- Eirin - Meaning of Eirin is Help or Mercy used for girls and originated from Old Norse and Celtic is used primarily in Danish and Swedish
- Conroy - Uncommon boy name Conroy came from Celtic, Irish and Gaelic which is prevalently used in English language, meaning of Conroy is "Hound of the Plain or Way Stubborn"
- Jildas - Meaning of Jildas is Hair is of Celtic origin
- Imogen - The odd girl name Imogen is used principally in English has its origin in Celtic and Old Irish, Imogen means "Innocent or Image of"
Sibling Names for Case
If you're looking for the perfect sibling names to pair with the baby name "Case," look no further! We've compiled a list of 10 potential options that complement the name beautifully. Whether you're seeking classic or unique names, there's sure to be a name on this list that catches your eye.
Sister to Case
Names for Case's brother
Famous people named Case
- Case Ootes, former city councillor in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Case, American R&B singer
- Case Broderick, politician and U.S. Representative from Kansas
- Casey Cook in Sunlight Jr. as Actress
- Casey Carolan in How 2 Build a Rapper as Actress
- Casey Kitten in Bi-Vanity as Actress
- Casey Burgess in Checkpoint as Actress
- Case Aiken acted in TV series Starship Farragut
Lists having Case
- Boy names beginning with C
- American Boy Names
- Celtic Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Irish Boy Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Bringer
- Baby Names that mean Peace