Duwar name meaning
What does Duwar mean?
Duwar predominantly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Duwar is "Idol".Names that rhyme with Duwar
How popular is the name Duwar?
Duwar is an uncommon name around the world. According to our research, at least 60 people have been bestowed Duwar around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Duwar
You lack self-discipline. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings. You are a perfectionist and like to have things in order even to the tiniest detail. You hate to lose or be rejected. The number 4 as your soul urge no symbolizes your need to put everything in order.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Duwar
- Aziman - The girl name Aziman means "Heaven or Sky" is used in Arabic
- Moulali - Notably used in Arabic, Moulali is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Moulali is "Glorified or Variant Used for Mohammad"
- Abdeel has its origin in Arabic, Abdeel means "A Cloud of God or A Vapour" and is aimed at boys is principally used in Arabic
- Muhyi-al-Din - Muhyi-al-Din's meaning is Reviver of the Faith is a baby boy name is used specifically in Arabic
- AbdulMejid - Used especially in Arabic, AbdulMejid bestowed upon baby boys, AbdulMejid means "Servant of the Glorious One"
Famous people named Duwar
We could not find any notable namesake.