Abdeel meaning and origin
Boy name Abdeel has its origin in Arabic which is used specifically in Arabic language, meaning of Abdeel is "A Vapour or A Cloud of God". Abdeel is variation of Abdal. Meaning of Abdal is Servant Of, Slave of the High and Persons by whom God Continues the World in Existence is largely used in Arabic is of Arabic origin.
Variants of AbdeelNames that rhyme with Abdeel
Popularity of Abdeel
Abdeel is an uncommon name probably limited to Panama. According to our research, over 200 babies have been named Abdeel globally.
What numbers say about Abdeel?
You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You have a sharp mind and focus. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything.
Do you like Abdeel? Other names you would love
- Veeda - Veeda's meaning is Life is used predominantly in Arabic is given to baby girls
- Naheed means Planet Venus or Star is used in Arabic has its roots in Persian is given to girls
- Naqqi particulary is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Naqqi is "Pure or Clean"
- Aliha - Curious girl name Aliha is primarily used in Arabic, Aliha means "Respectable"
- Ghashia means Guidance or Overhelming Happiness. aimed at baby girls is chiefly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Abdeel
We could not find any notable namesake.