Eder meaning and origin
The infrequent boy name Eder is particulary used in Basque, Eder means "Good-Looking" has origin in Basque.
Variants of Eder
View middle names that goes with Eder like Tuan, Peer, Kyzer,Names that rhyme with Eder
Popularity of Eder
Eder was a common name in United States. Over 2644 babies have been named Eder since 1982. At its zenith in 2007,. However after 37 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Eder is an uncommon baby name in France still in use today. But Eder is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Mexico, Colombia and Peru. As per our findings, over 150000 people has been named Eder globally.
Eder in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Eder
You are outgoing and fun but there are times when you prefer solitude over party and books over people. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. Love makes you complete. You like to establish deep connections for life rather than just hang around with different people all the time.
Do you like Eder? Read these names too
- Casimiro - Well-Liked and Perennial boy name Casimiro is particulary used in Portuguese and Spanish, Casimiro means "To Destroy" has origin in Slavonic and Polish
- Rizalino - Used substantially in Tagalog, Rizalino means "Greening Again". It is rooted from Spanish is aimed at baby boys
- Dores - Predominantly used in Portuguese and Galician unexpected, Dores aimed at both sexes, meaning of Dores is "Pain" is originated from Spanish
- Kruz - The unconventional unisex name Kruz means "Cross" is originated from Spanish language. Kruz is derivative of Cruz.
- Salvadora - Uncustomary Salvadora came from Spanish, meaning of Salvadora is "Savior" is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Eder
- Eder Sánchez, Mexican race walker
- Eder Benmyara played the leading role of N in 1983 comedy film Etéia, a Extraterrestre em Sua Aventura no Rio.