Ardith name meaning
On This Page
What does Ardith mean?
Darling Ardith is used primarily in English aimed at both boys and girls, Ardith means "Combination of Ara and Judith, Good War or Blooming Meadow" is originated from Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Ardith?
Two syllabled Ardith is most commonly pronounced as a-rdi-th. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., ar-dith.
Variants of ArdithNames that rhyme with Ardith
How popular is the name Ardith?
Ardith was a common name in United States. Over 5712 babies have been named Ardith since 1904. At its zenith in 1935,. After 96 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Moreover, the given name has been to Also, Ardith is a familiar name in Canada and Philippines. At least, 6000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Ardith
Courage is what is missing in your life. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. You never allow yourself to explore your options, do whatever the hell you want to do at the moment, and act as you feel, and not as others expect you to act.
Other names similar to Ardith
- Berahim means Father of Many has origin in Hebrew, a boy name is majorly used in Malay
- Tambra - Origin of Cherished Tambra is in Hebrew, meaning of Tambra is "Date Palm, Palm Tree and Flower" mainly used in English is bestowed upon baby girls. Tambra is derivation of Tamara.
- Jani - Origin of Anomalous Jani is in Hebrew is principally used in Danish, Swedish and Hungarian, meaning of Jani is "Sheet, God is Gracious or Lord of Men" is a unisex name
- Daut - Originated from Hebrew, Daut means "Beloved" which is used chiefly in Malay is aimed at boys
- Libney - Girl name Libney is originated from Hebrew, Libney means "A Distinguished Woman and Manuscripts of God". Libney is a derivation of Libni.
Middle names for Ardith
Some great options for well-liked and familiar middle names to go with Ardith.
View more middle names that goes with Ardith.
Sibling Names for Ardith
If you're considering naming your baby Ardith, you might want to take a look at some of the sibling names that would complement it. Whether you're looking for classic or modern names, we've compiled a list of 20 unique sibling name choices for your little one.
Names for Ardith's sister
Brother for Ardith
Famous people named Ardith
- Actor Ardith Bertorello, known for movie Nincompoop
Lists having Ardith
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Blooming
- Baby Names that mean Meadow