Eh name meaning
What does Eh mean?
Meaning of Eh is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Eh
How popular is the name Eh?
Eh is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 2007 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2014, it ranked 2748th when 43 boys were named Eh. Over 535 people have been named Eh in United States. But Eh is a popular baby name in Myanmar where every 1 in 700 have the name. As per our research, over 80000 babies have been bestowed Eh around the globe.
What numbers say about Eh?
Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You are more of a doer than a talker. You have the reputation of making the same mistake twice and not following your heart, is what letter H as your capstone says about you. At work, you are often seen as the control freak that has everything done in the said time and date.
If you like Eh, you would love these names
- Angelie - Uncustomary Angelie largely is used in Kannada, Malayalam and Marathi, meaning of Angelie is "Messenger of God or Angel" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Deanie - Curious unisex name Deanie is of Old English origin, Deanie means "Hollow and Church Official". Deanie is a derivation of Dean.
- Monteene - Originated from English, Monteene bestowed upon girls, Monteene means "Montanus Meaning Mountainous and Mountainous". Monteene is derivative of Montana.
- Aleaha - Aleaha's meaning is High or Exalted is used for girls
- Quang - Uncustomary Quang is used mainly in Vietnamese aimed at boys, Quang means "Clear" is originated from Vietnamese
Famous people named Eh
- Eh Phuthong, Khmer/Chinese Cambodian professional kickboxer and former reality TV host
- Ehra Madrigal in My Bestfriend's Girlfriend as Actress