Jung name meaning
What does Jung mean?
Creative and adventurous Jung is used dominantly in Chinese is rooted from Chinese is used as a unisex name. Jung is variant of dominant Jong. Jong means Shining is used notably in English is rooted from Chinese.
How do I pronounce Jung?
The two syllabled name Jung is commonly pronounced as j(u)-ng.
Variants of JungNames that rhyme with Jung
How popular is the name Jung?
Jung is an uncommon baby name in United States, 47 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 2002. Over 306 people have been named Jung in United States. But Jung is a popular baby name in China where every 1 in 220000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 40000 people has been named Jung globally.
Jung in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Jung
You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people. You need time to heal and recover. Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe.
Do you like Jung? Other names you would love
- Caswel has its origin in Old English bestowed upon baby boys, Caswel means "Well Where the Watercress Grows and Lives at the Watercress Spring". Caswel is derivative of Carswell.
- Corral is originated from English, Corral means "Red and Small Stone" is used as a baby girl name. Corral is derived from Coral.
- Sharol - The rare unisex name Sharol is used primarily in English and Gujarati, Sharol means "Name of Flower"
- Marybell - Meaning of Marybell is Bitter or Derived from Mary is used notably in English and English, a gender insensitive name is rooted from Spanish
- Karry - The unconventional unisex name Karry means "Darling or Dear" and is used predominantly in English and English is originated from Italian language
Famous people named Jung
- Jung Chang, Chinese-born British writer now living
- Jung Bahadur Rana, Khas Rajput He had Kunwar and had blood relations with Khas Thapa of Mukhtiyar Bhimsen Thapa
- Jung Bong, South Korean former professional baseball player
- Jung Chan, South Korean actor
- Jung Ji-hyun, South Korean wrestler
- Jung Gil-ok, South Korean foil fencer
- Jung Woo-sung, South Korean actor
- Jung Ryeo-won, Korean Australian actress
- Jung Sung-sook, South Korean judoka
- Jung Soo-keun, retired South Korean baseball player
- Jung Jae-young, South Korean actor
- Jung Jin-young, South Korean actor
- Jung Kyung-ho, South Korean footballer
- Jung Hae-seong, South Korean football manager and former player
- Jung Jae-sung, South Korean professional badminton player
- Jung Sung-ryong, South Korean football goalkeeper
- Jung In-whan, National South Korean football player
Lists having Jung
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Shining