Angelie meaning and origin
Used largely in Marathi, Telugu, Gujarati, Danish, Bengali, Finnish, Swedish, Hindi, Tamil, Norwegian, Malayalam, Kannada and Oriya atypical, Angelie means "Messenger of God or Angel" is aimed at girls. Angelie is variant form of biblical, ceaseless and noteworthy Angela. Angela is form of trendy and conifer Angelica. Also Angela is version of biblical, pleasing and timeless Angelina. Angela is effeminate version of Angelus. Meaning of Angela is Messenger of God and Angel is rooted from Old Greek.
Variants of Angelie
View middle names that goes with Angelie like Nine, Leda, Isaure,Names that rhyme with Angelie
Popularity of Angelie
Angelie was a common name in United States. Over 1931 babies have been named Angelie since 1959. At its zenith in 2011,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 54 years. Angelie is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Also, it is among the top 700 girl names in France. Over 224 people have been named Angelie in France. But Angelie is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 6000 have the name. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Angelie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Angelie
If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You are the most self-motivated person you know. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are a wise person with great knowledge that you intend on sharing in the future. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony.
Other names similar to Angelie
- Dolorous means The Sorrows and Pain, Sorrows came from Spanish is given to girls. Dolorous is derived from Dolores.
- Sted - Boy name Sted is originated from English, Sted means "Farmstead Occupant, Stud Horse and Farm". Sted is a short version of Steadman.
- Jagger - Used substantially in Marathi and Telugu darling, Jagger is used as a gender insensitive name, Jagger means "To Carry Things In a Cart Carter, A Teamster or Carter" has origin in Old English and North
- Racer - The odd and contemporary boy name Racer means "Racer" has its origin in English language
- Cuc - Unisex name Cuc is notably used in Vietnamese and English, meaning of Cuc is "Dove Or Flower" came from Vietnamese
Namesakes of Angelie
- Angelie Alaïs Adell, actress,casting director,writer
- Actor Angelie Almendare, noted for movie Six-Gun Women
Lists having Angelie
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Angel
- Girl names that ends with -lie
- Baby Names that mean Messenger
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Angel