Eliassa meaning and origin
Used primarily in Arabic, Eliassa means "God is My Salvation".
Variants of EliassaNames that rhyme with Eliassa
Popularity of Eliassa
Eliassa is an uncommon name probably limited to Senegal. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Eliassa around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Eliassa
Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. You believe that all living beings on this earth were born to enjoy and not kill ourselves from work to survive.
Do you like Eliassa? You would love these names
- AbdulMajeed - Boy name AbdulMajeed is primarily used in Arabic language, meaning of AbdulMajeed is "Servant of the Most Glorious or One who Serves a Glorious Man"
- Israar - Boy name Israar is used particulary in Arabic, meaning of Israar is "Privacy or Secrecy"
- Shuhrah substantially is used in Arabic, meaning of Shuhrah is "Reputation or Fame" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Suwayd means Black is used notably in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Abeed - Meaning of Abeed is Hermit or Worshipper of God is used as a baby boy name is substantially used in Arabic
Namesakes of Eliassa
We could not find any notable namesake.