Enamul meaning and origin
Meaning of Enamul is Prosperity is used as a baby boy name is notably used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Enamul
Popularity of Enamul
Enamul is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1998. But Enamul is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in India. According to our research, at least 80000 people have been bestowed Enamul around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Enamul
You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. You are a person of many talents. You don't want to bother people with your problems and pass negative energy. You often doubt your skills and abilities because of people who tell you that you are not good enough. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life.
Do you like Enamul? Other names you would love
- Khalis - Commonly used in Arabic atypical, Khalis aimed at both boys and girls that of Arabic origin, meaning of Khalis is "Sincere or Straight"
- Noush-Afarin - Used especially in Arabic, Noush-Afarin means "Creator of Joy" is a baby girl name
- MahmoodatunNisa means Praised (One) of the Women is used particulary in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Shaykh is used principally in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Shaykh means "Chieftain or Head"
- Meantoona - Meaning of Meantoona is Trustworthy or Safe is of Arabic origin given to girls is used majorly in Arabic
Namesakes of Enamul
- Enamul Haque, Bangladeshi cricketer
- Enamul Haque, former Bangladeshi cricketer