Enas name meaning
On This Page
What does Enas mean?
Meaning of Enas is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Middle Names for Enas
Darleen, Chua, Maelynn, view more middle names that goes with EnasNames that rhyme with Enas
How popular is the name Enas?
Enas is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1980 but could not make beyond the top 9000. There are over 146 babies that have been given the name Enas in United States.
In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2001. However things change on global perspective, Enas is extremely popular in Egypt where every 1 in 900 have the name.
Also the baby name is popular in Sudan, Saudi Arabia and Indonesia. At least, 140000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Enas
You believe only people who love and respect themselves are able to truly love and respect any other living being on earth. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. You are the peacemaker in your society. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in.
Parents who liked Enas, loved these names
- Kehaulani - Origin of Unconventional Kehaulani is in Hawaiian language bestowed upon baby girls, used in Hawaiian, meaning of Kehaulani is "Dew of Heaven"
- Nohe - The queer boy name Nohe means "Lovely" is rooted from Hawaiian language. Nohe is derivative of Nohea.
- Thuong - The rare unisex name Thuong means "To Pursue"
- Ammiel - Unexpected choice and Contemporary boy name Ammiel means "Gods People"
- Selam - Originated from African-Ethiopia, Atypical Selam means "Peaceful" is commonly used for girls
Famous people named Enas
We could not find any notable namesake.