Nohe meaning and origin
Nohe is derivative of Nohea. Nohea means Lovely is mainly used in Hawaiian has its origin in Hawaiian.Names that rhyme with Nohe
Popularity of Nohe
In France, Nohe is a unique name where it has been in use since 2001 and has secured the place in top 900 names. In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 891 on boy names chart when 44 babies were named Nohe. There are over 247 babies that have been given the name Nohe in France. Nohe is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. Also, Nohe is a familiar name in Mexico and Honduras. According to our estimate, over 1000 babies have been named Nohe globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nohe
You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Nohe
- Kauai - Rarefied and Modernistic Kauai came from Hawaiian is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Kauai is "From the Garden Island"
- Milliani - Unheard-of and Modern girl name Milliani means "A Gentle Caress" is of Hawaiian origin
- Kawena - Mostly used in Hawaiian unexpected, Kawena has its origin in Hawaiian is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Kawena is "The Glow Glowing"
- Kaikane - Meaning of Kaikane is Strong Sea came from Hawaiian is given to baby boys
- Lokelani means Heavenly Rose commonly used for girls has origin in Hawaiian
Namesakes of Nohe
- Nohelia Betancourt in Episode #1.1 as Actress