Eolo name meaning
Meaning: Aiolos and Changeable Nimble
Add to favorites
What does Eolo mean?
Boy name Eolo means "Aiolos or Changeable Nimble", rooted from Old Greek and Italian is used in Italian.
How do I pronounce Eolo?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Eolo is e(o)-lo.
Variants of EoloNames that rhyme with Eolo
How popular is the name Eolo?
Eolo is a familiar baby name in Italy and Brazil. At least, 500 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Eolo
Seeking for a higher purpose makes everything seem senseless and not worth your time and effort. You have to stop questioning your existence and give your life your own purpose. You are lagging behind on motivational front. Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel.
Do you like Eolo? You would love these names
- Giacobbe - Anomalous and Modern boy name Giacobbe is used prevalently in Italian, Giacobbe means "Yahweh May Protect, Holder of the Heel or Supplanter" has origin in Hebrew
- Eros - Dominantly used in Italian atypical, Eros is used as a baby boy name has its roots in Old Greek, meaning of Eros is "Love or Inspired By the Greek God of Love"
- Gulielma - Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Gulielma means "Desire or Will" and is bestowed upon girls is principally used in Italian
- Guya - Girl name Guya means "Guy" is used in Italian
- Rosino - The Rosino is used commonly in Italian and of Latin origin, Rosino means "Rose Flower"
Famous people named Eolo
- Eolo Pons, Argentine painter
Lists having Eolo
Share your opinion on Eolo