Eros meaning and origin
Of Old Greek origin, Outlandish Eros means "Inspired By the Greek God of Love", a boy name is substantially used in Italian.
Variants of ErosNames that rhyme with Eros
Popularity of Eros
Eros is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1974 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 1858th when 80 boy were named Eros. There are over 1136 babies that have been given the name Eros in United States. Eros is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1990 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 2003, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 818 on boy names chart when 38 babies were named Eros. Over 476 babies in France have been named Eros.
Eros is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, it appeared first time in 2005 on baby boy names list of Belgium. But Eros is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 10000 have the name as well as in Italy. As per our research, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Eros around the globe.
Eros in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Eros?
You are always being straight. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do. You possess great communication and organization skills, something many people admire you for. Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless.
You would love these names similar to Eros
- Nazario - The rare boy name Nazario came from Latin, Nazario means "From Nazareth" is used in Italian
- Valeriano - Unorthodox Valerianos origin is Latin is used substantially in Italian used for boys, meaning of Valeriano is "The Strong or The Healthy"
- Adelma - Majorly used in Italian uncustomary, Adelma is used as a girl name, meaning of Adelma is "Noble Protector, Protection or Noble" has origin in Old High German and Germanic
- Peppo is used in Italian, Peppo means "God Would Multiply"
- Corsin - Boy name Corsin came from Italian, meaning of Corsin is "Corsican or Corsini" is notably used in Rhaeto-Romanic
Namesakes of Eros
- Eros Poli, Italian former professional racing cyclist of the 1990s
- Eros Ramazzotti, Italian recording artist and singer-songwriter
- Eros Pérez, Chilean former footballer and journalist
- Eros Capecchi, Italian professional road bicycle racer for UCI ProTeam
- Eros Cristaldi is noted for his acting in video Horny Moon