Deodata meaning and origin
Mostly used in Italian, Deodata has its origin in Latin and is aimed at baby girls, meaning of Deodata is "Given By God or Delivered to God".
Variants of DeodataNames that rhyme with Deodata
Popularity of Deodata
Deodata is a common baby name in Tanzania and DR Congo while it is somewhat familiar in Brazil and Uganda. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Deodata as their given name according to our findings.
Deodata in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Deodata
If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. You like to explore your options about everything. You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself.
Go through the following names similar to Deodata
- Felippo - Boy name Felippo is of Old Greek origin, used primarily in Italian language, meaning of Felippo is "Warlike, Friend and Horse and Horse Lover". Felippo is resulted from Philip.
- Maurilio - Outlandish Latin Maurilio means "The Moor or The One from Mauritania" and is given to boys is chiefly used in Italian
- Gioachino - Meaning of Gioachino is God Puts Upright is especially used in Italian
- Flaviano - Flaviano's meaning is Yellow-Haired, Blond or Yellow is mostly used in Italian which originated from Latin is used for boys
- Lorella - Anomalous Latin Lorella is used particulary in Italian, meaning of Lorella is "Laurel" is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Deodata
We could not find any notable namesake.