Erasto name meaning
What does Erasto mean?
Unorthodox Erasto's origin is Old Greek is largely used in African and Spanish and is aimed at boys, meaning of Erasto is "A Man of Peace". Erasto is variant form of Erastos. Uncustomary Erastos mainly is used in Greek, meaning of Erastos is "Loving" has its origin in Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Erasto?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Erasto is e-ras-to. The name can also be pronounced as er(a)-sto.
Variants of ErastoNames that rhyme with Erasto
How popular is the name Erasto?
Erasto is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 23 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 145 people have been named Erasto in United States. But Erasto is a popular baby name in Tanzania where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in Mexico. At least, 50000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Erasto
Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. You live for the things that matter like friendship, kindness, cruelty-free world, and dreams. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. You possess great communication skills. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later.
Looking for names similar to Erasto? Please go through the following names
- Levitikus - The boy name Levitikus is originated from Old Greek, Levitikus means "Of the Levites". Levitikus is derived from Leviticus.
- Rayzil - Predominantly used in Arabic and Yiddish, Rayzil is originated from Old Greek and Yiddish and is bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Rayzil is "Beautiful"
- Kalidas - Majorly used in Hindi and Gujarati, Kalidas has origin in Sanskrit, meaning of Kalidas is "A Devotee of Goddess Kali, Dramatist or The Black One" is aimed at both sexes
- Marthe means Lady, Hebrew Meaning or Mistress is predominantly used in Arabic, Scandinavian and Swedish and is used for girls is originated from Greek and Aramaic
- Lexia - Lexia's meaning is Noble or Fighting used for girls, used mainly in Swedish, Finnish and English is originated from German and Old Greek
Famous people named Erasto
- Erasto B. Mpemba, Tanzanian scientist
- Director Erasto Filho, known for movie As Aventuras de Sergio Mallandro
Lists having Erasto
- Boy names beginning with E
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- African Boy Names
- Spanish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Peace