Jorddy meaning and origin
Jorddy is another transcription of Jordy. Jordy is variant form of darling and pious Georges. Jordy is form of George in Dutch language. Unfamiliar Jordy's origin is Hebrew and Old Greek, meaning of Jordy is "Down Flowing and To Flow Down" is primarily used in Dutch and English.
Variants of JorddyNames that rhyme with Jorddy
Popularity of Jorddy
What numerology tells about Jorddy?
You don't regret things that once made you smile. Deep inside, people envy you, and you know it. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own.
If you like Jorddy, you would love these names
- Sonita - Predominantly used in Malayalam and Telugu rarefied, Sonita means "Young Sun" which of Old Greek origin is a baby girl name
- Katylin - Unconventional Katylins origin is Old Greek is a baby girl name substantially used in English, meaning of Katylin is "Girls and The Pure". Katylin is resulted from Kaitlin.
- Cliona - Used largely in Irish new-fangled and customary, Cliona aimed at girls, Cliona means "Well-Formed" is of Old Greek origin
- Kaitlin - Meaning of Kaitlin is Girls or The Pure is used specifically in Irish and English bestowed upon both genders has origin in Old Greek
- Elbertyna - Prevalently used in English, Elbertyna is rooted from Old Greek used as a baby girl name, meaning of Elbertyna is "Noble or Glorious"
Namesakes of Jorddy
We could not find any notable namesake.