Ermengarda meaning and origin
Girl name Ermengarda has its origin in Italian, Germanic and Old High German, Ermengarda means "Universal, Fence, Enclosure or Protection" is used principally in Italian and English. Ermengarda is variant form of Irmingard. Also Irmingard is another transcription of IRM;GERD. Irmingard's meaning is Garden and Whole Enclosure is originated from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of ErmengardaNames that rhyme with Ermengarda
Popularity of Ermengarda
Ermengarda is an uncommon name around the world. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Ermengarda around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Ermengarda
Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. As a lover, you are passionate. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly.
Looking for names similar to Ermengarda? Please go through the following names
- Lennel - Meaning of Lennel is Like a Lion, Lion and Lion-hearted is originated from Germanic is a boy name. Lennel is derivation of Leonard.
- Runhilde - Meaning of Runhilde is Composition Secret or Struggle has origin in Old High German
- Lowdan - Meaning of Lowdan is From the Low Valley is a boy name is rooted from Germanic. Lowdan is derivation of Loudon.
- Gerri means Spear Ruler, Brave with the Spear or Mighty with a Spear is especially used in Swedish and Danish is of Germanic origin is a unisex name
- Lehman - Rarefied and Evergreen boy name Lehman is of Germanic origin, meaning of Lehman is "One who Rents"
Namesakes of Ermengarda
We could not find any notable namesake.