Esien meaning and origin
Esien is version of neoteric Essien. Essien's meaning is A Child Belongs to Everyone and Sixth-Born Son is rooted from African-Ga is substantially used in African.
Variants of EsienNames that rhyme with Esien
Popularity of Esien
Esien is a familiar baby name in Nigeria. According to our estimate, over 300 babies have been named Esien globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Esien
People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel.
Other names similar to Esien
- Quaashi means Sunday Babies and Born on Sunday is used as a baby boy name has origin in African-Ewe. Quaashi is derived from Quaashie.
- Awo - Originated from African-Twi, Odd and Contemporary Awo is used as a girl name, Awo means "Girl Born on Thursday" is notably used in Twi
- Nsonowa is used substantially in Fante and Twi is a boy name. It is rooted from African-Akan, Nsonowa means "Seventh-Born Child"
- Kwadwo - Infrequent boy name Kwadwo means "Boy Born on Monday" which came from African-Akan is substantially used in Twi
- Fifi - The unfamiliar unisex name Fifi means "Born on Friday" is rooted from African-Fante language
Namesakes of Esien
We could not find any notable namesake.