Muda name meaning
What does Muda mean?
Muda's meaning is Young is largely used in Malay. It is rooted from Malay is used for boys.Names that rhyme with Muda
How popular is the name Muda?
Muda is a common baby name in Indonesia, Nigeria, India, Malaysia and Ethiopia while it is somewhat familiar in DR Congo. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Muda globally.
Numerological analysis of Muda
You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. Follow your dreams, not cash. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you.
Looking for a name like Muda? Please go through the following names
- Imo - Imo's meaning is Large is a gender-neutral name
- Nsia came from African-Akan, meaning of Nsia is "Sixth-Born Child" and is bestowed upon baby boys is specifically used in Akan
- Uche - Meaning of Uche is Thought has its origin in African-Igbo is aimed at boys
- Tawya - Meaning of Tawya is Born After Twins and Modeled on a Roman Sex aimed at baby girls is originated from African-Ashanti. Tawya is derivation of Tawia.
- Chikeezie - Boy name Chikeezie is originated from African-Nigeria, meaning of Chikeezie is "Well-Created By God". Chikeezie is resulted from Chikezie.
Famous people named Muda
We could not find any notable namesake.