Evadine meaning and origin
Evadine is version of timeless Evadne. Anomalous Old Greek Evadne, meaning of Evadne is "Good Fortune".
Variants of Evadine
View middle names that goes with Evadine like Gret, Iree, Celine, Cee, Rosalee,Names that rhyme with Evadine
Popularity of Evadine
Evadine is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1926. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Evadine globally.
What numerology tells about Evadine?
Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them.
Do you like Evadine? Read these names too
- Angelina - Eminent and Perennial unisex name Angelina is largely used in Polish and Slavic, meaning of Angelina is "Messenger of God or Angel" is of Old Greek origin
- Nikky - Unorthodox Nikkys origin is Old Greek is used mostly in Tamil and Malayalam bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Nikky is "Cute or Beautiful or People's Victory"
- Athene - Offbeat Athene came from Old Greek is a girl name, meaning of Athene is "Beautiful, Bright and God's Favour" is used in Norwegian and German. Athene is resulted from Ana.
- Dámaso - Largely used in Spanish, Dámaso is used as a boy name. It is rooted from Old Greek, meaning of Dámaso is "Tamer"
- Meghann means Pearl or Diminutive of Margaret is rooted from Old Greek, predominantly used in English is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Evadine
We could not find any notable namesake.