Evell name meaning
What does Evell mean?
Rare boy name Evell has origin in English. Evell is another transcription of Evel. Rare Evel's origin is English, meaning of Evel is "Wicked".
Variants of EvellNames that rhyme with Evell
How popular is the name Evell?
Evell is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1925. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Evell
You could be a great human resources manager because of your strong communication and organization skills. You often doubt your skills and abilities because of people who tell you that you are not good enough. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself. Besides being hard-working by nature, you are also independent and like to handle things your way.
Other names similar to Evell
- Dorman means Wild Animal came from English is used as a baby boy name
- Tredan - Sufficiently quirky and Modern boy name Tredan means "One who Tramples Others" has origin in Old English
- Broughten - Boy name Broughten has origin in English, Broughten means "Fortress Or Hill near the Marsh and From the Fortress Town". Broughten is derived from Broughton.
- Annalynn - Unexpected Annalynn has its origin in English, Annalynn means "From the Graceful Lake" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Covvi - Covvi's meaning is A Brood of Birds is used as a baby boy name is rooted from English. Covvi is resulted from Covey.
Famous people named Evell
We could not find any notable namesake.