Evilda meaning and origin
Evilda is used dominantly in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian is a baby girl name is rooted from Old Norse. commonly accepted E and VILD are combined to form Evilda.. commonly accepted E and VILD are combined to form Evilda.
Variants of EvildaNames that rhyme with Evilda
Popularity of Evilda
Evilda is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Honduras. At least, 300 people globally have carried Evilda as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Evilda?
You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. If the letter E is your cornerstone in your name, it means you are always open to new life experiences and adventures. To have no 6 as your soul urge number means you are focused on inner healing. You possess great communication skills.
Other names similar to Evilda, for would be parents
- Esmar is Faroese cognate of Ásmarr
- Tóraldur principally is used in Faroese and Danish is given to baby boys. Tóraldur is equivalent of Þóraldr in Faroese language
- Tenni particulary is used in Danish and Finnish is used as a baby boy name. Tenni is Finnish cognate of Teini
- Hedvig - Meaning of Hedvig is Fight or Battle is of Old High German and Germanic origin given to girls is used substantially in Greenlandic, Norwegian and Swedish
- Adríana - All time favorite and Soaring Adríana substantially is used in Danish and Icelandic is bestowed upon baby girls. Adríana is form of Adriana in Icelandic language
Namesakes of Evilda
We could not find any notable namesake.