Fadl-Ullah meaning and origin
Meaning: Excellence of God
Add to favorites
Boy name Fadl-Ullah is used in Arabic, Fadl-Ullah means "Excellence of God".Names that rhyme with Fadl-Ullah
Popularity of Fadl-Ullah
Fadl-Ullah is an uncommon name around the world.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Fadl-Ullah
- Sumara - The infrequent girl name Sumara means "Entertainer" is especially used in Arabic
- Kaiqad predominantly is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Kaiqad is "Dapple"
- Raasikh - Meaning of Raasikh is Deeply Rooted or Stable aimed at baby boys is used primarily in Arabic
- Malalai means Sad or Melancholic used for baby girls is used especially in Arabic
- Shukri - Primarily used in Arabic unheard-of, Shukri means "Thanking, Thankfulness or The Element Shakara Meaning to Thank" is aimed at both sexes
Namesakes of Fadl-Ullah
We could not find any notable namesake.