Fahmi meaning and origin
Fahmi means Understanding, My Intellect, Intelligent or Discerning is a baby boy name. It is rooted from Arabic is used dominantly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Fahmi
Popularity of Fahmi
Fahmi is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. In France, it has been in use since 1974 but could not make beyond the top 900. Over 190 babies in France have been named Fahmi. The moniker is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Fahmi is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 6000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 70000 people has been named Fahmi globally.
Fahmi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Fahmi
Don't allow people to take away your peace and affect your mood. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You love life and life loves you. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. The number 9 as your personality no reveals that you are charming, positive, very idealistic and well-versed in different subjects.
Do you like Fahmi? Other names you would love
- Khordad - Used in Arabic, Khordad is used as a girl name, Khordad means "Health or Perfection"
- Ajubah - Boy name Ajubah means "More Strange or Wonder" is primarily used in Arabic
- Khaliq means Suitable or Polite used for baby boys is primarily used in Arabic
- Jahsh means Companion of Prophet Muhammad is used chiefly in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Areez - Unfamiliar and Fresh boy name Areez is specifically used in Arabic language, Areez means "Friend"
Namesakes of Fahmi
- Fahmi al-Abboushi, Abboushi was Mayor of Jenin from 1935 until he was dismissed
- Actor Fahmi Reza, notable for movie Banglo Berkunci