Khordad meaning and origin
Used chiefly in Arabic, Khordad means "Perfection or Health" is used for girls.Names that rhyme with Khordad
Popularity of Khordad
Khordad is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Iran. At least, 80 people globally have carried Khordad as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Khordad
You never want someone else to feel trapped or forced to express feelings because of you. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own. You are loved by many but when it comes to your personal life, you don't allow anyone to peek. To get rid of the anxiety that strikes you from time to time and your great energy, you should start writing.
Go through the following names similar to Khordad
- Takseen has its origin in Arabic language bestowed upon girls and is used especially in Arabic, Takseen means "Peace or Satisfaction"
- Mardiyya - Meaning of Mardiyya is The Loving One or The Chosen One is especially used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Saminah - Used prevalently in Arabic offbeat and modernistic, Saminah is used as a baby girl name, Saminah means "Healthy Girl or Fertile Land without Rock or Stone"
- Abrahah - Meaning of Abrahah is Father of the People used for boys is especially used in Arabic
- Riyazul-Islam - Meaning of Riyazul-Islam is Gardens of Islam used for boys is especially used in Arabic
Namesakes of Khordad
We could not find any notable namesake.