Faisa meaning and origin
Meaning of Faisa is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Faisa
Popularity of Faisa
Faisa is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 2105 in 2002. It had a short run of 10 years on France girl names chart. Faisa is a common name in Somalia while somewhat familiar name in Kenya, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Indonesia, England, Thailand, India, Uganda and Sweden. At least, 5000 people globally have carried Faisa as their given name according to our evaluation.
Faisa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Faisa
Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes.
You would love these names similar to Faisa
- Vanishta - Used dominantly in Hindi and Hindi, Vanishta is used as a unisex name, Vanishta means "Saraswati"
- Hua - Meaning of Hua is Flower or Blossom is chiefly used in Chinese and Mandarin and originated from Mandarin and Chinese is aimed at girls
- Meeshac - Meeshacs origin is Babylonian is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Meeshac is "Who is What Aku Is?". Meeshac is resulted from Meshach.
- Carol-Anne - Meaning of Carol-Anne is Strong has origin in German
- Orégane - The Orégane is used substantially in Breton and Breton, meaning of Orégane is "Face of Gold"
Namesakes of Faisa
- Faisal Khan in Mela as Actor