Faizel name meaning
What does Faizel mean?
Faizel means Stubborn, Resolute, Decisive, Variant of Faysal or Judge is a boy name, especially used in Arabic came from Arabic. Faizel is version of predominant Faisal. Faisal means The Element Faysal Meaning Judge, The Judge and Resolute has its origin in Arabic.
Variants of FaizelNames that rhyme with Faizel
How popular is the name Faizel?
Faizel is a common baby name in South Africa while it is somewhat familiar in Sri Lanka, Suriname and India. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Faizel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Faizel
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. Stress hates your guts. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them.
Go through the following names similar to Faizel
- Mayy - The girl name Mayy is dominantly used in Arabic has its roots in Arabic, Mayy means "Water or Priceless"
- AbdulHadi - Meaning of AbdulHadi is Servant of the Guide (Allah) is used prevalently in Arabic is given to boys
- Muhtadee is originated from Arabic is used in Arabic used as a boy name, Muhtadee means "Rightly Guided"
- Abul-Fath - Boy name Abul-Fath means "Father of Victory or Victorious" is used specifically in Arabic
- Shamsuzzaman - The boy name Shamsuzzaman means "Sun of the Age" is used especially in Arabic
Famous people named Faizel
We could not find any notable namesake.