Sharaf name meaning
On This Page
What does Sharaf mean?
Atypical and Modernistic Sharaf dominantly is used in Arabic is a unisex name, meaning of Sharaf is "Honour, Nobility, High Rank, Eminence, Distinction or Honor".Names that rhyme with Sharaf
How popular is the name Sharaf?
Sharaf is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. But Sharaf is a popular baby name in Yemen where every 1 in 700 have the name as well as in, Pakistan, Sudan, Saudi Arabia and Iran.
According to our findings, at least 100000 people have been bestowed Sharaf around the globe.
Sharaf in Nordic countries
Numerological analysis of Sharaf
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You are all about adventure and travel. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love. You often denies your emotions and suppress your rage when you should be expressing it in a healthy way like exercising or meditating.
Other names similar to Sharaf, for would be moms
- Harisa - Unisex name Harisa has its origin in Sanskrit and is used prevalently in Arabic and Hindi languages, meaning of Harisa is "God, Feminine of Haris (Harith) or Lioness"
- Mana - Originated from Hawaiian and Japanese, Anomalous Mana is used largely in Malayalam, Arabic and Sikh, Mana means "Love, Alike or Supernatural Power" is a unisex name
- Nagma - Meaning of Nagma is Nag Devta, Beautiful or Melodious Song is used in Sindhi, Gujarati and Assamese is given to girls
- Navid means Glad Tiding or Good News used for both genders used particulary in Arabic and Iranian has its origin in Old Persian
- Mihira - Unusual and Modernistic Mihiras origin is Sanskrit, meaning of Mihira is "Sunlight, The Sun or Feminine Form of Mihir the Sun" and is used mainly in Sikh, Sanskrit and Malayalam is used for both boys and girls
Famous people named Sharaf
- Sharaf ad-Din Ali Yazdi, 15th-century Persian historian
- Sharaf al-Dīn al-Ṭūsī, Iranian mathematician and astronomer of the Islamic Golden Age
- Sharaf al-Dawla, Buyid amir of Kerman and Fars, as well as Iraq
Lists having Sharaf
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- Arabic Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Honour
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Honor