Amala name meaning
On This Page
What does Amala mean?
Unwonted Amala has its origin in Arabic and Sanskrit, Amala means "Spotless, The Pure One, Tree, Bird or Hope" particulary used in Telugu, Arabic, Marathi, Malayalam, Bengali, Sanskrit, Indian, Sikh, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada, Gujarati and Oriya is used as a unisex name .
Amala is variant form of famed Amal. Amal is variation of frequently used and enduring Amalia. Also Amal is variation of Names Containing the Name Element Amal. Origin of Offbeat Amal is in Hebrew and Arabic, meaning of Amal is "Pure and Clean".
Could Amala be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Amala is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl that has its roots in Arabic. The meaning of the name is "hope", which makes it a perfect choice for parents who want to instill optimism and positivity in their child right from the start.
Apart from its uplifting significance, Amala also has an elegant sound to it that rolls off the tongue smoothly. It's easy to spell and pronounce, yet still has an air of exoticness to it that sets it apart from more common names.
Overall, Amala is a lovely choice for parents who are looking for a meaningful, yet not overly complicated name for their baby girl.
How do I pronounce Amala?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Amala is a-ma-la.
Variants of AmalaNames that rhyme with Amala
How popular is the name Amala?
Amala is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1991 but could not make beyond the top 8000. Over 189 people have been named Amala in United States.
In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2003 and achieved its top ranking of 2674 in 2018. But Amala is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name.
As per our research, over 70000 people has been named Amala globally.
What numbers say about Amala?
You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality.
You would love these names similar to Amala
- Omana is originated from Sanskrit, Omana means "A Woman, Lady or Tender", a baby girl name is particulary used in Bengali and Tamil
- Sarab means Mirage is dominantly used in Arabic and Arabic and mostly is aimed at both boys and girls came from Arabic
- Dawlah - Prevalently used in Arabic and Arabic, Dawlah means "Rich or Authority of State" is aimed at both genders
- Djamel - Used principally in Arabic and French, Djamel aimed at baby boys, Djamel means "Beauty or Charm" has its origin in Arab and Arabic
- Shameel - The unisex name Shameel is used predominantly in Tamil and Arabic, Shameel means "Complete, Beautiful or All Comprehensive"
Sibling Names for Amala
If you're expecting a baby girl and have already decided to name her Amala, congrats! But have you considered naming her siblings with names that complement Amala's beauty and meaning? Here are some suggestions for sibling names that would pair well with the name Amala.
Sister for Amala
For a brother
Famous people named Amala
- Amala Akkineni, Indian film actress, Bharata Natyam dancer
- Amala Paul in Thalaivaa as Actress
- Amala Katarki, from 1984 movie Shakuntala Aru Sankar Joseph Ali, who portrayed the N.
Lists having Amala
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Bird
- Baby Names that mean Hope