Fathiya name meaning
What does Fathiya mean?
Fathiya's origin is Arabic, meaning of Fathiya is "Triumph, Victorious, Conquering, Victory, Joy, Happiness or New Beginning" used for girls is used especially in Arabic, Swahili and African.Names that rhyme with Fathiya
How popular is the name Fathiya?
Fathiya is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Fathiya is a common name in Tanzania while somewhat familiar name in Oman, Kenya, Morocco, Somalia, Indonesia, England and Djibouti. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Fathiya in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Fathiya?
You are daring and courageous. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today.
You would love these names similar to Fathiya
- Salika - Principally used in Arabic and Sanskrit, Salika means "Devotee or Traveller" which originated from African-Swahili is a baby girl name
- Jina - Unwonted Jinas origin is African-Swahili and Sanskrit, meaning of Jina is "The Victorious, Identity or Victor" and is used primarily in Marathi, Gujarati and African is used for both sexes
- Siti - Outlandish Sitis origin is African-Swahili, meaning of Siti is "Lady" given to girls is used specifically in African and Malay
- Intizar - Intizar's meaning is Wait is of African-Swahili origin given to both genders is used particulary in Arabic and Sindhi
- Fayda - Fayda's meaning is Plentiful is a girl name predominantly used in Arabic has origin in Icelandic, Arabic and African-Swahili
Famous people named Fathiya
We could not find any notable namesake.