Mosea name meaning
What does Mosea mean?
Mosea is variant of Mosi. Mosi has its origin in Old Norse and African-Swahili, Mosi means "Moss and First-Born".
Variants of MoseaNames that rhyme with Mosea
How popular is the name Mosea?
Mosea is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Botswana. At least, 100 people globally have carried Mosea as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Mosea
Most people enjoy having you around. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. People aren't always as nice as they seem. And your gentle heart can't take disappointments. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life.
Looking for a name like Mosea? Please go through the following names
- Chayn - Boy name Chayn means "Dependability and Name of a God" is rooted from African-Swahili language. Chayn is resultant of Chane.
- Jumaane - Of African-Swahili origin, Anomalous Jumaane is used in Swahili and African, Jumaane means "Born on Tuesday" is used as a baby boy name
- Haseena - Rarefied and Fresh girl name Haseena came from African-Swahili, meaning of Haseena is "Pretty or Beautiful" is specifically used in Tamil and Arabic
- Rashid - Of Arabic origin, Unorthodox Rashid is used prevalently in Sindhi, English and Arabic, a boy name, Rashid means "Integrity or Mature"
- Aliya means The Ascent or Noble is prevalently used in Swedish and Norwegian has its roots in Hebrew and Arabic is used as a baby girl name
Famous people named Mosea
We could not find any notable namesake.