Leyda name meaning
What does Leyda mean?
Leyda is variant of famous and conifer Leta. Leta is shortened form of Aleta. Leyda is spelling variant of Leda. Leda is variant form of durable and eminent Alida. Also Leda is variant form of frequently used Laetitia. Leda is also form of Ledah. Leda is also variant form of eternal and noteworthy Leta. Leda is resulted from Lucretia. Leda is Greek equivalent of a swan. Leda means He Who Wins is specifically used in English, Greek and German came from German, Latin and African-Swahili.
How do I pronounce Leyda?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Leyda is le(y)-da.
Variants of Leyda
How popular is the name Leyda?
Leyda is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 40 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 333 people have been named Leyda in United States. But Leyda is a popular baby name in Venezuela where every 1 in 5000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Leyda as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Leyda
Work on your personal progress. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. The only way to cope with people, who don't take you seriously and allow themselves to break your heart, is letting go and forgetting.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Leyda
- Fana - Uncommon girl name Fana is originated from African and Old Greek and is used mainly in Arabic language, meaning of Fana is "Honour or Wealth"
- Delphia - Used prevalently in English persistent and customary, Delphia is used as a baby girl name. It is rooted from Old Greek, Delphia means "Dolphin and From Delphi". Delphia is derived from Delphina.
- Aneya - Meaning of Aneya is Endless came from Hebrew,Polish and Old Greek, largely used in Hindi and Marathi is used as a girl name
- Lyaksandra came from Old Greek bestowed upon girls, meaning of Lyaksandra is "Freedmen and Man". Lyaksandra is resultant of Lysandra.
- Lexus - Commonly Accepted unisex name Lexus means "The Defender" used in Swedish and English is originated from Old Greek
Famous people named Leyda
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Leyda
- Girl names beginning with L
- African Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Ascent
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Truth
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Fight