Feiko meaning and origin
Used especially in Frisian, Feiko means "Peace" is a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Feiko
Popularity of Feiko
Feiko is a familiar baby name in Netherlands. At least, 300 people globally have carried Feiko as their given name according to our research.
Feiko in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Feiko
You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. You do things for people even if it makes you feel miserable. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. Your days of pretending to be Mother Theresa are over. Now it's time you take care of that hole inside your heart.
Other names similar to Feiko, for would be parents
- Oanig - The Oanig means "Lamb" is rooted from Breton language
- Gessler means Hostage or Army
- Suitbert means Strong or Shiny
- Amareana - Amareanas origin is Australian, meaning of Amareana is "Rain" is aimed at girls. Amareana is derivative of Amarina.
- Nhea - Girl name Nhea is of Vietnamese origin, Nhea means "Our Little One". Nhea is a derivation of Nhi.
Namesakes of Feiko
- Feiko Kloppenburg, former Dutch cricketer: a right-handed opening batsman