Oanig meaning and origin
Origin of Oanig is in Breton, meaning of Oanig is "Lamb". It is celebrated on the 21st of January or the 14th of December.Names that rhyme with Oanig
Popularity of Oanig
Oanig is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Oanig
When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident. Sometimes, you act selfishly. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more. You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice.
Looking for a name like Oanig? Please go through the following names
- Odomar means Possession or Famous
- Reintje means Council is used majorly in Frisian
- Azenorig - Mostly used in Breton, Azenorig has its origin in Breton, meaning of Azenorig is "Honor"
- Ailke is Frisian equivalent of Eilke
- Jnatri - Meaning of Jnatri is Successful Life is used in Hindi and Hindi is given to both boys and girls
Namesakes of Oanig
We could not find any notable namesake.