Fenal meaning and origin
Girl name Fenal is commonly used in Hindi and Arabic, meaning of Fenal is "Angel of Beauty".Names that rhyme with Fenal
Popularity of Fenal
Fenal is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 70 people globally have carried Fenal as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Fenal
Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second.
Go through the following names similar to Fenal
- Jalil - Jalil's meaning is Big or Mighty used for both boys and girls, used in African and Gujarati has its origin in Arabic
- Shaybah - Meaning of Shaybah is Grey-Haired or Old used for boys is used largely in Arabic and Sindhi
- Aatiq - Notably used in Arabic and Arabic, Aatiq is used as a unisex name, meaning of Aatiq is "Young Woman or Aatiq Ali"
- Liyana - Infrequent girl name Liyana means "Art or Tenderness" is used mostly in Hindi, Gujarati and Arabic
- Khair means Fortune or Blessing is principally used in Arabic and Arabic is a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Fenal
We could not find any notable namesake.