Jasara meaning and origin
Jasara means Bold or Boldness is used mostly in Arabic and Tamil is bestowed upon girls.
Variants of JasaraNames that rhyme with Jasara
Popularity of Jasara
Jasara is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. According to our research, over 100 babies have been named Jasara globally.
Numerological analysis of Jasara
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are a child of change. You are a wise person. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. Be careful not to drain yourself.
Other names similar to Jasara, for would be parents
- Fadwah - Girl name Fadwah means "Name Derived from Self-Sacrifice or Self-sacrifice", rooted from Arabic is used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Rositha - Meaning of Rositha is Beautiful is majorly used in Finnish, Swedish and Arabic is aimed at girls
- Shail - Origin of Unorthodox Shail is in Sanskrit is especially used in Hindi, Oriya and Malayalam and is aimed at boys, meaning of Shail is "Mountain or A Mountain Rock"
- Rajas - Boy name Rajas means "Endowed with Zest for Life or Its Pleasures, Mastery or Passionate", substantially used in Telugu, Marathi and Arabic came from Sanskrit
- Iltimas - The unisex name Iltimas means "Request, Entreaty or Appeal" is used predominantly in Arabic and Arabic
Namesakes of Jasara
We could not find any notable namesake.