Fench meaning and origin
Girl name Fench has its origin in English language. Fench is variation of modern Finch. Origin of Finch is in English language, meaning of Finch is "Finch Bird" is principally used in English.
Variants of FenchNames that rhyme with Fench
Popularity of Fench
Fench is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Fench
You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. You research different religions, you are interested in learning more about the Universe and how it works. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite.
Looking for names similar to Fench? Please go through the following names
- Willoughbie - Boy name Willoughbie is originated from English, meaning of Willoughbie is "Willow Settlement and From the Willow Farm". Willoughbie is a derivation of Willoughby.
- Wylten - Meaning of Wylten is From the Well Settlement and Spring, Stream and Tun is rooted from Old English is used for boys. Wylten is derivative of Wilton.
- Brookes - Unfamiliar Brookes is originated from Old English language is used as a gender insensitive name which is substantially used in English and English, Brookes means "Brook, Stream or Near the Stream"
- Walbey - English name Walbey is used as a boy name, meaning of Walbey is "House near a Wall and From the Welshman's Dwellings". Walbey is resultant of Walby.
- Irvena - Girl name Irvena is originated from English, meaning of Irvena is "Sea Friend and Friend of the Sea". Irvena is a resultant of Irvette.
Namesakes of Fench
We could not find any notable namesake.