Luanda name meaning
On This Page
What does Luanda mean?
The rare girl name Luanda is of Hawaiian origin. Luanda is resultant of Luana. Luana is variation of noteworthy Luanne. Luana is an effeminate form of Luanus. Rare Luana has its origin in English, the and Hawaiian, Luana means "Lou and Ana".
Is the name Luanda suitable for a newborn?
The name Luanda, originating from Hawaiian and meaning "Enjoyment," could be a suitable option for a newborn girl. It is a unique name that carries a positive connotation, and its Hawaiian roots add to its charm.
However, ultimately the decision of whether or not Luanda is the right name for a child lies with the parents. They should consider factors such as cultural significance, family traditions, and personal preferences when selecting a name for their child.
Ultimately, what matters most is that the parents choose a name that they love and one that resonates with them and their child.
How do I pronounce Luanda?
Two syllabled Luanda is pronounced as lu(an)-da.
How popular is the name Luanda?
Luanda is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Luanda is a common name in Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Tanzania, DR Congo and South Africa.
According to our estimate, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Luanda around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Luanda
Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird? You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people.
Parents who liked Luanda, loved these names
- Radberne - The boy name Radberne has its origin in Old English, Radberne means "Lives by the Red Stream, One from the Red Stream and From the Red Brook". Radberne is a derivative of Radburn.
- Loughtun - Loughtun's meaning is From the Hillside Farm and From the Town Or Estate on the Hill given to baby boys is originated from Old English. Loughtun is derivative of Lawton.
- Harla - Origin of Atypical Harla is in English, meaning of Harla is "From the Fields" is used for baby girls
- Gurnoor - Particulary used in Indian and English recent and unexpected, Gurnoor means "Pleasant Face of God or Heavenly Light of the Guru" and is given to both sexes has origin in Punjabi
- Sumit - Meaning of Sumit is A Good Friend or Well Measured aimed at boys is used chiefly in Gujarati and Malayalam
Famous people named Luanda
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Luanda
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hawaiian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -anda