Ferid meaning and origin
Far-out Ferid is used mostly in Arabic, Ferid means "Incomparable" used for boys has its origin in Arabic. Ferid is variation of lofty Farid. Farid's meaning is Matchless, Incomparable and Pearl came from Arabic.
Variants of FeridNames that rhyme with Ferid
Popularity of Ferid
Ferid is an uncommon baby name in France, where it had been in use for 25 years, last appeared in 1986 and made just beyond the top 800 names. Over 116 people have been named Ferid in France. Ferid is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1990. Ferid is a common name in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Tunisia, Azerbaijan and Ethiopia while somewhat familiar name in Turkey, Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, Slovenia, Uzbekistan, Croatia, Russia, Montenegro, Germany and Indonesia. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Ferid in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Ferid?
Besides being a good friend, you are a caring, passionate partner and devoted to your family. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. You are persistent to always get where you indented to. You possess great communication skills. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present. You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution.
Do you like Ferid? Other names you would love
- Zamurrad is used substantially in Arabic, Zamurrad means "Precious Stone or Emerald" is aimed at girls
- Haniyyah - Curious girl name Haniyyah is used largely in Arabic, meaning of Haniyyah is "Happy or Pleased"
- Marmarin is used principally in Arabic, Marmarin means "Like Marble or Resembling Marble" is originated from Arabic is a baby girl name
- Salahaldin means Righteousness of the Faith or Name of the Muslim Leader who Liberated Jerusalem from the Crusaders is especially used in Arabic is a boy name
- Ansah - Ansah's meaning is The Freed Slave of the Prophet (PBUH) had this Name used for boys is used commonly in Arabic
Namesakes of Ferid
- Ferid Muhić, is President of the Bosniak Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Ferid Murad, American physician and pharmacologist
- Ferid Chouchane, retired Tunisian football defender
- Feride Çetin in Iki genç kiz as Actress
- Feridun Çölgeçen in Sari Zeybek as Actor