Fiiju meaning and origin
Fiiju is version of Fiia. Fiia is Finnish cognate of Fia. Also Fiia is Greenlandic equivalent of Fîa.
Variants of FiijuNames that rhyme with Fiiju
Popularity of Fiiju
Fiiju is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Fiiju
Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more. You are undoubtedly a born leader. Leave your own mark in the world. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals.
Other names similar to Fiiju
- Ottiilia is Finnish equivalent of Ottilia
- Saulus is Latin form of Saul
- Oproi mostly is used in Finnish is a girl name. Oproi is Finnish cognate of Eufrosyne
- Reittu - Substantially used in Finnish darling, Reittu is aimed at baby boys. Reittu is Finnish form of Fredrik
- Uokke - Desirable and Perennial boy name Uokke is used mainly in Finnish. Uokke is Finnish cognate of Olaf
Namesakes of Fiiju
We could not find any notable namesake.