Uokke meaning and origin
Uokke is Finnish cognate of Olaf.
Variants of UokkeNames that rhyme with Uokke
Popularity of Uokke
Uokke is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Uokke?
You love your family but never show it. You never establish clumsy connections. You are looking for your higher purpose. To have the letter U as your cornerstone symbolizes your sharp focus, and your ability to see good in everything and everyone. Follow your dreams, not cash. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time.
You would love these names similar to Uokke
- Lenu is Finnish form of Leonhard
- Ontrei - Primarily used in Finnish frequently used, Ontrei is a boy name. Ontrei is form of Andrej in Finnish language
- Leonhardus is Latin equivalent of Leonhard
- Kiija - Boy name Kiija is used majorly in Finnish. Kiija is Finnish cognate of Kiia
- Lissukka - Girl name Lissukka is used prevalently in Finnish. Lissukka is form of Lissu in Finnish language
Namesakes of Uokke
We could not find any notable namesake.