Fiza meaning and origin
Rare unisex name Fiza is majorly used in Hindi, Kannada and Arabic languages, meaning of Fiza is "Breeze, Nature, Silver or Pure".Names that rhyme with Fiza
Popularity of Fiza
Fiza is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 2001, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 346 on girl names chart when 99 babies were given the name Fiza. Over 763 babies in England and Wales have been named Fiza. The name is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2001, it ranked 3193rd when 43 girls were named Fiza. Over 377 babies in United States have been named Fiza.
Fiza is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. But Fiza is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Fiza around the globe.
What numerology tells about Fiza?
Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will.
You would love these names similar to Fiza
- Sarvin - Creative and adventurous and Contemporary boy name Sarvin means "God of Love or Best Archer" is used especially in Malayalam and Sanskrit
- Aws means Name of a Tribe in Madinah aimed at boys is used primarily in Sindhi and Arabic
- Akshiti - Meaning of Akshiti is Victorious Peace is majorly used in Kannada, Gujarati and Hindi is used for baby girls
- Nabi - Originated from Korean, Uncommon and Contemporary Nabi is a gender insensitive name, used dominantly in Korean and Arabic, Nabi means "Another Name for Prophet Muhammad, Prophet or Messenger"
- Yasmeena - Atypical and Fresh unisex name Yasmeena is used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Yasmeena is "Jasmine or A Flower Name"
Namesakes of Fiza
- Fizaa Dosani in My Baby's Daddies as Actress
- In 2008 film, Cinta U-Turn, Fiza Abdul Halim portrayed Lily.