Fuwaad meaning and origin
Boy name Fuwaad means "Heart" is particulary used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Fuwaad
Popularity of Fuwaad
Fuwaad is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to South Africa.
Numerological analysis of Fuwaad
Fill your heart with new love, adventure, traveling. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone. You are looking for your higher purpose. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. The soul is more important to you than your body. Although you are the most positive person you know, deep inside, your soul is sad. You organize the best family gatherings and make the best parties.
Parents who liked Fuwaad, loved these names
- Wagih - Boy name Wagih is used largely in Arabic, meaning of Wagih is "Innocent or Cute"
- Qimat predominantly is used in Arabic is originated from Sanskrit, meaning of Qimat is "Value or Valuable" is a boy name
- Shahwar - Boy name Shahwar is used mainly in Arabic, meaning of Shahwar is "Title of a King or Very Precious"
- Galilah - Galilah's meaning is God Shall Redeem or Exalted is used dominantly in Arabic, a girl name has origin in Hebrew
- Umayma - Atypical and Fresh girl name Umayma has origin in Arabic, meaning of Umayma is "Little Mother" is used specifically in Arabic
Namesakes of Fuwaad
We could not find any notable namesake.