Fux name meaning
On This Page
What does Fux mean?
Of Old Norse origin, Fux means "Fox", used commonly in Swedish and Old Swedish is given to baby boys.
Variants of FuxNames that rhyme with Fux
How popular is the name Fux?
Fux is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Fux
What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity.
If you like Fux, you would love these names
- Sakir - Especially used in Finnish, Danish and Norwegian, Sakir is used for boys. Sakir is Faroese equivalent of Sakarias
- Frigga - The girl name Frigga is originated from Old Norse, Frigga means "Ruler, Mistress or Loving Wife" is mainly used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish
- Edelberta - Edelberta's meaning is Of Noble Lineage is a girl name is rooted from Old High German
- Auri - Meaning of Auri is Breeze and Air is originated from English is a unisex name is used mainly in Danish, Finnish and Swedish. Auri is derivation of Aura.
- Hermanna - Girl name Hermanna is rooted from Old High German, meaning of Hermanna is "Man or Army" is substantially used in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish
Famous people named Fux
We could not find any notable namesake.